.Net Full-Stack developer
.Net developer - training tools
Mobile developer with Xamarin (IOS Android Windows Phone)
Wpf developer (C#, Sql server, WPF, Xaml, ...)
Developer for the website Penn Ar Box
Development of a mobile application for aeronautics.
January 2015 : Mission for SOGITEC (Dassault aviation)
Development of a mobile application with Xamarin
May 2014 : Mission for Ouest-France
Development of the website "InfoLocale""
January 2014 : Mission for IT&Labs (Orange Rennes)
Development of a Microsoft Outlook plugin (2003, 2007, 2010, 2013).
Development of the mobile web application m.igluski.com
- Choice of architecture
- Application developed with MVC4, WebApi, entity framework, Sql Server, Zepto
Development of the new information system
- MVC4, Sql server, knockoutjs, jQuery
Maintenance and development of the main sites
- Development of an API to counter Spam
- Development of the "Tartiflette-Club" twitter application!
.Net developer (for accommodation business) :
- a PMS application (Property Management System).
- Make the application compatible with all currencies, cultures and languages
- Maintenance / Bug fix
- Development of new features
- Research and development
- Code audit
- the hotel reservation engine on the internet
- Migration Framework .Net 2 to .Net 4
- Make the engine compatible with mobile devices (+ Ipad / Iphone web app)
- Setting up the URL rewriting
Development of the new CNED information system within a team of ten people (including 5 remotely)
- Finalization of specifications
- Development of the web application in three layers
- Unit and functional tests
- Training of development team, object and ASP.NET/C #
- Migration of the project with C#4 and Entity Framework
- Setting up AOP with Spring
- Team Foundation Server 2008 (5 days)
- Spring.Net (3 days)
- UML2 (3 days)
- ASP.NET + Linq (4 days)
- Entity framework 4.0 (4 days)
Full development of an application (C#, Sql Server 2005) in autonomy. Setting up a website (Asp.net).
Maintenance of a management application for local communities
Use of Microsoft technologies (Asp.net), C# language, SQL Server database management system and Reporting Services tool.
Development of e-commerce modules for a laboratory using the "DotNetNuke" CMS. Web and Pocket PC application test.
Master IT architect
Developer - Bachelor's degree
DUT computer science
BTS Industrial maintenance
.Net / C#
Entity Framework UWP Arduino 3D print Robotics
HTML5 CSS3 Vue.js Agile TFS